Thursday, November 29, 2012

dreams


Lately I have been experiencing dreams from the lord. I don’t usually have dreams from the lord since I am a lucid dreamer. Which means I vaguely control what occurs in my dreams, but with this ability I usually blow off most dreams because they are very random and spontaneous, just completely abstract. But these dreams from the lord have a certain nostalgic feeling with them and reinforce who I am and/or giving me new ideas about myself.

The other night I had a rather violent dream where I ordered the graphic the beating of someone, (I am hardly violent) but I saw that this anger was emerging from a deceptive spirit I contracted from playing a video game I like. So this morning I cast the spirit out of myself.  Another example was a dream that same night (A family friend said a day before that I make an impact on people’s lives) I had a dream where I was doing quick brisk consoling for people. And it was super effective and creating a big change in them.  I have had a few others but I don’t remember them now.    

No comments:

Post a Comment