Friday, December 7, 2012

Precognition


There is a phenomenon called precognitive dreams, which are the ones where you see a brief glimpse of the future. The theory behind it is that there these “Energy Fields” that you encounter in your daily life eventually build up every once in a while and you see a glimpse of the future. I found out yesterday that I have been having precognitive thoughts. Which lead to spiritual revelations later on. Last night me and my dad went to a monthly meeting at which a prophet speaks and teaches at.

He gave me a really powerful word, “That 2014 will be a very significant year, and that god will surprise me, and all hindrances will be taken away. Also that my life will start and I will be growing into who I really am and that god has given me an extraordinary gift that is really  creative and is giving me divine revelation pertaining to the gift. Which that gift is the spiritual vision and the dictionary that I am trying to create that contains symbols for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment