Friday, January 4, 2013

Buildings


I was asking god about what I should write for my blog post tonight. He responded to me by showing me a picture of building and I heard him saying write about buildings. I have never personally seen buildings in people’s spirits. But I can feel intuitively that the size of the building and state of the building (meaning if it’s in ruins or a prefect complication). If the building is large and massive it will mean that it is a stronghold in that person’s life or not if it is small. To discern what the building may mean . use your discernment, judging the color may help (perhaps even the architecture) will help.


The building I saw was a ruined cathedral, it was black and possibly burnt down with rubble all around the premises. There was also a dark human figure standing there looking as if it were burnt. I am discerning that the building represents hate. And it being a cathedral means it is a stronghold. Being in ruins it could that it is disputed territory. Like a battleground. I am not sure it all means as I am getting tired now.    

No comments:

Post a Comment