Friday, March 15, 2013

Praying for Nations


Lately when I pray, I feel the spirit calling me to pray for nations and champion change. What I usually see to start out with is I see the shape of a country in a dark gray and then I see a particular area like a light in the darkness, kind of like a glowing diamond. Once I find it. I see an occurring image and inferring on what to pray based on the image. The images are fairly vague and the prayer has to be very spirit lead. It usually requires intense prayer and meditation and I have seen some things come to pass that I prayed for.

You can apply this strategy in praying to anything. It usually expands from big to small information. Pay attention to the final image and look at every detail in each piece will reveal more truth, Also if you can try to manipulate the image to see how to pray in that situation.

No comments:

Post a Comment