Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Drive


Last week I was poking around myself in the spirit and I realized how I can use all of my drive and motivation. Ever since my stroke I have felt this weight almost an emptiness in my chest. I remember the exact moment it developed, it was as soon as I hit the ground after getting out of the water. I felt it manifest right away, over the years I have thought it might be many things such as; god’s presence, my heart for example.

(A little detour) ever since I received my spiritual eyes I have been allowed to travel in the spirit to places in the spirit, like heaven.

So I was exploring my heart in the spirit and I saw a massive empty room like in a ruined stone temple. And I saw the more I prayed and prayed intensively the more the room was filled up and used.

To travel simply place yourself in the spirit and will where you want to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment