Friday, November 15, 2013

Crystals


Sorry that I haven’t posted anything for a while. But a while ago I began seeing crystals in people’s spirits almost as blooming complex flowers with an infinite amount of depth in them constantly changing and intrinsic, very well resembling  the iris of an eye. I was concerned at first because groups in the “New Age” movement use crystals for metaphysical purposes such as healing and luck charms. But as I was seeing them more and more I saw them as a good indicator of people’s hearts and moods. .
Here is what I have ascertained of their symbolism so far. The crystals come in bright tertiary colors such as pink, cyan and yellow. The brighter colors indicate a healthier state and darker colors show a darker state or constrained heart or emotion. The lower of the amount of complexity and depth shows a superficial state or a lack of something (which may be indicated by the color. Location is important as it may show a specific area for attention.

No comments:

Post a Comment