Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Red in the spirit

The Holy Spirit was urging me to speak about the color red in the spirit. Red even in a worldly sense has a negative attraction to it. Red can mean anger, aggression, fury, or life. But in the spirit It does mean some of those things such as anger and fury, but in a good sense of those words. For example it could be  a righteous fury and passion from the lord, use your spiritual discernment to identify if it’s from the lord or from the enemy. For example a negative red would be bitterness in someone. An example of a good red in is in me and other Christian activists, I have an absolute passionate hatred towards human trafficking (Looking at myself) I see that it is a very powerful root in me and the root is red, but discerning it I feel that the red is a healthy righteous anger

No comments:

Post a Comment