Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Catching a Curse

I started dating a girl a week ago. A few times over the past week I have said some hurtful things towards her. She got mad at me for doing so. But then I took to looking at myself in the spirit to see what was causing me to do this. And I saw that about mid height on my left torso I saw a dark worm like creature looking like a really fat grub. The grub was placed in my spirit when I was young, it was designed to mess up my relationships with the women/girls that I love. But the grub grew so large that moved into the worldly half of me. This means that the enemy emplaced that grub in me and grew and grew to invade the worldly part of me and its task was to mess up my worldly relationships with the girls and women that I love dearly. I quickly prayed it off and away from me and barred it from entering me again.

No comments:

Post a Comment